<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16554027?origin\x3dhttp://glittermeout.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
&hello!

I AM HUNGRY

&Me

squeakymuffin
19 now ):
open-minded
good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

&darlings

sheen [s'pore]
sheen [london]
xin
kass
geraldine
weiqi
ziling
ealing
eud
cj
alvin
jon
peiwen
crystal
christine
yuks
gloria
reddevils
&archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008

&credits

image: +
brushes: +
font: +
cursor: +
designer: + pel

Monday, May 08, 2006

Woah man my parents are damn zai. Haha. I've been late like over 20 times this year, and last Wednesday gilbert couldn’t take it anymore and said “shu-en, its come to the point where I want to see ur parents.” Hahaha! I was like o.O where got late coming want to see parents one? I mean like what are u gg to say

Teacher: dear mr and mrs XXX, your daughter/son was late for school again.
Mr and mrs XXX: orh. We know. Ok lor.
Teacher: so…
Mr and mrs XXX: …
Teacher: wanna go for a drink in the canteen?

I can just imagine. ANYWAY he wanted to see my parents, and no matter how I tried bribing, pleading and negotiating, he refused to budge. Ok actually my parents have always sort of been on my side for this kind of things, like...you know...if its unimportant stuff (I.e. unacademically-related things), they'll just close one eye. Like, my mom really does know I've been late many many times this year.
So anyway I went home and told them gilbert wanted to see them about late coming. And my mum was like "for what?" and my dad frowned and went "I don’t see a reason to speak to your teacher about this." HAHAHA! I nearly burst out into laughter right there and then. Can you imagine. Gilbert wants to see my parents, but they don't want to see him.Anyway they were convinced seeing him wouldn't help anyone, and if gilbert just wanted confirmation that they knew I was late then he could just call them (which, incidentally, gilbert refused to do so. hmmmm I wonder why). Lols. So the next day I went to school and messaged gilbert "sorry my parents cannot make it today" hahaha and that was that.
Parent Power! I should start a new political party in the future called the PPP. Parent Power Party. Then I'll be prime minister and be late for parliament all the time. Whahahaha!

Revisions to MOE Constitutions Number 1:
Article 1234567890: students will be allowed to come to school whenever they like, or, under Section 29125 Article 2006, have a latecoming quota per year of 365/365.

Revisions to MOE Constitutions Number 2:
Article 987654321: physical education shall henceforth be made optional, and be left to fitness maniacs cough grace cough. any compulsion made on the teacher’s part to attend such lessons shall result in capital, ahem I mean CORPOREAL punishment. Lols.

Revisions to MOE Constitutions Number 3:
Article ican'tthinkofanymorenumbers: school in itself shall be made option....

...and so on and so forth. Ah man. All students in spore will love me. Too bad they cant vote! See la see la! Hence I shall have to brainstorm for other ways to get my working class population to vote for me. Hmmm another time.
Oh no. its happening again. I cant rmb what happened last week. Its like I have short term memory loss or smth. Oh wells. I think I went out with shuf and yuks on Monday. Then thurs went out again to j8 to get my converse jacket and bag. They're so preeeettyyy!!! <3
The jacket is white with black contrasts around the collar, cuffs and hem, with a cute black hood and the words CONVERSE in front. Plus, its BIG. :))))))
its actually a guy's jacket haha. I've been dying to get a jacket I can swim in since forever. Baggy jackets rule! I love the sporty vibes they give off. Since I cant BE sporty, I might as well LOOK sporty lol. Strangely enough ppl have told me before that I have a sporty loook....
Anyways its not that I hate sports (in fact far from it).I love swimming and iceskating and cycling and rollerblading and badminton. Table tennis and tennis are fine with me. I love sitting on the swing HAHAHA.
Its just the running part that I absolutely detest. And sweating. Hey I even LIKE tanning okays.
Just so you know, I'm typing this in Word, that's why everythings coming out starting with a capital and all my that's automatically become that's without my pressing the apostrophe key.Yeah.
Where was I. Oh yeah Friday went out with mel to ikea and town to get stuff. Had yummy Swedish meatballs! Haha. Then we sat at food republic and had a nice chat for a while...
Watched mission impossible 3 on Sunday! Jonathan rhys meyers is HOT. Hurhur. So is maggie Q. tom cruise is...kind of old. But still cute la hahaha.
I'm SICK! Sucks la. Cough and sore throat and blocked nose and whathaveyou. Oh oh oh did I ever get to tell the lame sort of racist joke? Hahaha I'm NOT racist btw

*One day a Sikh decided to enrole in an English language class to, what else, improve his English. Duh. Anyways. The teacher was slightly inexperienced and when he asked the man, "what ethnicity are you?" the man said "I am Sikh." (duh once again). The teacher instantly said "well why didn’t you stay at home to recover then?!"

Ha...Haha...Hahaha...
..Come on I know its lame but give me face. And once again, I AM NOT RACIST. I have heard however, that there are real racists in school but that's besides the point. Ok this is turning into a fairly long post. 891 words already! (ahha the benefits of using Word Processor. I might as well turn into a Microsoft spokesperson already. Bill gates, PAY ME! Say no to child labour. Be a maannnnn!)

GG

lols-

summerLOVEstoned
11:25 PM & RANSOM NOTES (0)